I’ve been using MyBlogLog for quite some time and it does bring lots of traffic to my blogs. I didn’t just sign up and do nothing. I’m very actively involved in the social networking by replying messages and making friends. Having to repeat few of the steps below everyday in order to get my traffics. I posted about MyBlogLog in my other blog but I feel that I need to update the info and post it again. Below are the few steps that I practice on MyBlogLog everyday.
- Join 15 communities everyday. That’s the maximum group that you are allowed to join everyday. You can start from the hot communities then look for other active communities. The more members the community has the better.
- Reply to every messages. You may ignore Spam messages or just delete it. Spam messages normally have a single ‘delete’ selection. Pay more attention to messages with (reply|report|spam|delete) selection.
- Login to your MyBlogLog account then only start blog hopping. Your avatar will appear at blogs that have MyBlogLogwidget install. This shows the blog owner that you visited their blogs. Your avatar will also appear at MyBlogLog pages for other members when you pass by.
- Visit as many members and their blogs as you can daily. If you do this enough then you might be featured as hot member. The hot member area only has 6 spots, so you need to compete with other members. The spot last for a day.
- Work on your tags. You can choose to have tags that are related to your blog. I just tag as much as I can. I had about 73 tags at this point.
That’s pretty much how you make full use of MyBlogLog. One thing that I don’t like about MyBlogLog is the Spam messages. I think this problem has gotten more and more serious. The Spam messages are increasing lately and it starts to get annoying. I think that’s about it. Good luck working on your traffic. Merry Christmas.
P/S: MyBlogLog is no longer available.