Google Panda algorithm is a continuous ongoing process that strives to improve ranking for high quality websites and blogs. If you are working on search engine optimization (SEO) or trying out methods to boost your site ranking, be careful on the actions you take. Modification or changes done might improve site ranking today but may have an opposite effect tomorrow. In other words, any methods that can help improve site ranking today may not work in future. Google is constantly improving their search algorithm. They might reverse some of the tweaks they did if the results are not good. Thus the search algorithm is always evolving and there is no absolute method that can boost your site ranking forever. The only thing that you can do for sure to increase site ranking is focus on creating high quality blog or website. So the first thing that we need to do is find out what is considering as high quality blog or website for Google. Below is a list of things that you can do to improve the quality of your blog or website.
- Provide trusted information only. Confirm the information and make sure the content is accurate and correct.
- Write the article as detail as possible. Try to cover both sides of the stories.
- Include references, statistics, numbers and facts.
- No duplicate, overlapping or redundant content.
- Improve the security of the site. Readers need to feel safe when providing credit card info to the site.
- No spelling, stylistic or factual errors.
- Produce original content, report, research and analysis.
- Try to produce substantial value compare to other sites.
- Provide complete or comprehensive description of the topic.
- Provide insightful analysis or interesting information that readers want to share out.
- Easy and comfortable to read pages.
P/S: Improving the quality of your previous blog posts help too, even if the blog posts are few years old.