Money Making Opportunities at FreeRangeStock by Contributing Photos

photo money making opportunities onlineMoney making opportunities at FreeRangeStock is simple. Basically users just have to submit photos in order to have a chance to make money at FreeRangeStock. The site uses a simple revenue sharing system which requires users to have a Google Adsense account in order to make money. Users get 80% of the ads revenue generated and FreeRangeStock keeps the remaining 20%.

Sign up is FREE. Users are free to submit any photos but only qualified photos will be accepted. Each photos submitted will be evaluate and review. Only good quality photos which people might download for usage in commercial projects are accepted. Users are advice to adjust their uploaded photos around 2400×1600 pixels and below 1.5 Megs in file size. Once the photos are accepted, download pages will be created. Google Adsense Ads will be appearing on the download pages and your profile page. Basically you will make more money when more photos are accepted by the site.

P/S: As FreeRangeStock accepts photos according to its usefulness. Personal photos and family photos are not qualify as good stock. You have to submit photos which can be used in commercial. People will be looking for photos for their blog, website, advertising, books, eBooks, videos and other commercial presentation. So try to shoot some photos according to demands and you’ll make money.

Comments

comments

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.